On 30/03/2018 12:34, Bill Somerville wrote:
The only one that is even closely related is a fox of a defect that stopped the "Tune" button working for Hounds when the "DX Call" entry is blank, the work-around is obvious.

I have no idea how that sentence came about, I meant to type:

The only one that is even closely related is a defect that stopped the "Tune" button working for Hounds when the "DX Call" entry is blank, the work-around is obvious.