from a Facebook group named
Olivia Digital Mode on HF Radio (Contestia included)

NW7US:

"I think you mean that you saw Olivia digital modes on the
well-established, long-term (over ten years) calling frequencies, being
over-ridden by the invasion of FT8 operators who just jumped on the
bandwagon because the WSJT-X software erroneously selected frequencies that
are not traditionally available for a new mode."

It's an answer because I just let them know about frequent QRM made by
OLIVIA signals.
I have never learned their frequencies, but this case shows again the
necessity of negotiations about a new and detailed band plan.
We have IARU, member societies pay membership fee and have elected persons
who are to deal with tasks like this.
gl de ha6nn
Andras