Hi John,

On 4/9/2018 12:00 PM, John Nelson G4KLA wrote:

Any reason why W1/KH7Z ceased transmissions at 143630?   Wasn’t in the plan...

Our announcements have included this advice:

"Real-time liaison will be available on the "Ping Jockey Relief" chat page (PJB), https://www.pingjockey.net/cgi-bin/pingtalkB . Everyone should monitor this page for possible last-minute announcements of a frequency change, etc."

Don/N1DG, operator at W1/KH7Z, worried that he might have a problem with his PC. At ~1436 UTC We arranged on PJB that I would take over as Fox.
        -- 73, Joe, K1JT