seems that is not correctly treated, as "svn co" go to c:\

The code in this branch was very active 3 years ago, but I am in doubt if it is actually usefully.

May be temporary "rem" or skip instructions refer this branch is more productive than correct the code.

Il 28/05/2018 20:32, Greg Beam ha scritto:
Hi Sandro,

Mike (W9MDB) reported another bug this morning which was rather important.
It has been fixed. The latest version is now 722.

If you find anything else, let me know and I'll try to get it resolved
today.

73's
Greg, KI7MT

-----Original Message-----
From: Alessandro Gorobey via wsjt-devel
[mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 12:12 PM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Alessandro Gorobey <algi...@libero.it>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Incorrect build location 1.10.0-rc1

Hi Greg,

Thanks for fast corrections.

Il 28/05/2018 09:30, Greg Beam ha scritto:
Hi Charlie,

Glad you have everything sorted out.

There were a couple bugs that Sandro identified, and two more I forgot
to commit in the 720 fix. So, you may want to update again to 721.
It's nothing major, just typos on screens and such.

I believe the version issue is resolved now. Least wise, I've built
the trunk and it's displaying 1.10.0 properly. However, it's set in
Versions.cmake as a Release Candidate. Not sure if that's an oversight
or what. I guess we'll see soon enough.

JTSDK-Nix is still down hard for WSJT-X builds. With my workload (at
real
work) is intense right now. I don't know how soon I can get to fixing
JTSDK-Nix.

73's
Greg, KI7MT