I’ll check and let you know the next time it happens.

Thanks

Chris  -  N3PLM

From: Black Michael via wsjt-devel [mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2018 12:45 PM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Black Michael <mdblac...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] New Release

When that happens check if jt9.exe is still running.

De Mike W9MDB

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Chris Getman

<chris.getman...@gmail.com <mailto:chris.getman...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi Gary

Just thought I would let you know I have had this happen 3 or 4 times now.

Just since 1.9.1 the system just stops decoding even though the stations appear
on the waterfall.

Nothing happening that  I can relate to this, it just happens once in a while.

It takes a complete shutdown reboot to correct this. A restart doesn't help.

I am Windows 10 release 1803, Signallink SL-1+ to an FT-847

Have you heard anything else about this issue ?

What might be causing it or any correction?

Thanks

Chris  -  N3PLM