At least with this current dxpedition, I suggest you at least tentatively log
contacts as soon as you have received a report from the fox and have sent yours.

I had been trying to contact KH1/KH7Z on 20m but the only success I had were 2
'busted' sequences. I never saw a RR73 for either of them but lo and behold
both tries were logged on their side.

On Jul 2, 2018, at 15:49, Joshua B Nass