Hi Claude.

I think MikeĀ“s interpretation is correct. Third harmonics are often stronger
than the 2nd, and the variation in signal strength does seem to match the
fundamental (which, BTW, is not the TX/RX selected DF).

I see this quite frequently. A lot of hay is made on the Facebook group and
elsewhere about it being some obscure digital mode, but the simplest solution
is almost certainly right in this case.

73,

George/KF2T