If you're needing different levels at 500 or 2500 then you are probably hitting
the bandpass limits you have set on your rig.Levels SHOULD be constant across
your entire transmit bandpass.I can imagine 2500 might be a push for an older
rig but 500 shouldn't be.

de Mike W9MDB

    On Wednesday, August 1, 2018, 5:19:36 PM CDT, Mark Spencer