I'm still pretty inexperienced with the WSJT-X software, so forgive me if
I'm missing the obvious, but it would be really nice if the WSJT-X program
could feed QSO information to HRD Logbook.

In DM-780, when I send a macro with the command to log the QSO, it does so.
It seems like it should be possible to get WSJT-X to do the same. When the
line with "73" is sent and the Enable Send is cleared, a write to HRD
Logbook with the QSO info would be very convenient.

Is this possible? Maybe it's already available, and I just don't know how
to do it.

Thanks.

73,
Frank