Frank,

Did you check the udp port in JTalert. Settings<->Applications<->WSJT-X …. UDP
Port is here 2334

John PA5JS

Van: Frank Kirschner [mailto:fr...@fkirschner.net]
Verzonden: donderdag 2 augustus 2018 02:11
Aan: Black Michael; WSJT software development
Onderwerp: Re: [wsjt-devel] Integration with HRD

My memory isn't very good, and I forgot that I tried this a while back. I tried
it again, and get the same error message:

The settings in WSJT-X look exactly like those shown in the Setup section of
the help file.

No idea what to do now.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

73,

Frank

KF6E

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 3:44 PM, Black Michael via wsjt-devel