On 24/09/2018 16:41, Jay Hainline wrote:

Has Sourceforge been abandoned for posting new revisions that can be build? I have not seen any updates posted since July 2. Just wondering.

73,

Jay Hainline KA9CFD

Colchester, ILĀ  EN40om

Hi Jay,

no it hasn't but not much is being pushed there while we are at early stages of a major release. Once things have stabilized a bit then bug fix updates will be pushed there more regularly for those that can't wait for a formal bug fix release. Misuse of early R&D work by others has forced us to use a private repository for such work with only source code of final releases being pushed out at the point of release. We have yet to hit the sweet spot of R&D in public and having others take advantage before we have released packages ourselves.