I was able to reproduce this multiple times even after a reboot so I went back
to 1.9.1 for the last couple days.

Then today I get the fast ring update for Windows 10 which hosed my VB Cable
setup (and all my USB devices which updates seems to like to do) -- so
reinstalled VB and now I can't reproduce it.
Can't imagine how two instances, both going through the same audio device,
could produce such different results.  And I had another ops who was was having
the exact same problem but without VB.  So maybe their is some WIndows thing
going on.

Alas...all is well now so false alarm until it happens again.
Thanks for response Steve.

MIke

    On Thursday, October 4, 2018, 4:40:35 PM CDT, Steven Franke via wsjt-devel