Hi John -

It looks like I forgot to comment out a debug print to fort.81. On the Mac, you
can get around this by running from within the application bundle. For example,
my install directory is ~/Builds/wsjtx/install, so I would do this to run wsjtx:

cd ~/Builds/wsjtx/install/wsjtx.app/Contents/MacOS
./wsjtx

Steve