Was on automatic first download.  Guess you've seen others having the problem
consistently.I just had it the once.

    On Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 10:35:29 AM CDT, WB5JJJ <wb5...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 I manually went to the LoTW page and the file is 10 days old.
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 10:25 AM Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com> wrote:

On 17/10/2018 16:05, Black Michael via wsjt-devel wrote:
> FYI...got an error about "too may redirects" on the lotw download on
> first run.  Still ran after that so definitely not fatal.
>
> A 2nd startup didn't produce the error.  Deleted the lotw file and ran
> again and did not get the error and the download was succesful.
> So perhaps just a transient error.
>
> de Mike W9MDB

Hi Mike,

thanks for the report. I am surprised that there are any redirects on
that URL so I suspect there is a defect lurking. Maybe server busy
return codes are being misinterpreted as redirect return codes. Let's
see if others get the same issue.

Was it on the automatic first download of the file or did it happen when
you have used the settings button to force a fresh download?

George Cotton, WB5JJJ
PO Box 1025
Russellville, AR  72811

479.857.7737 Cell
DMR K5CS (Local Repeater) - 310515, CC1, TS2DMR Arkansas - 3105