On 19/10/2018 14:26, Hasan al-Basri wrote:
Bill,

I downloaded and installed the 32 bit OpenSSL software this morning.  (after I had downloaded and copied the the *.csv file yesterday as a short term fix)
...and the copy fix worked. So, I thought I would do the full fix.

After the install, I went to the colors tab where the Fetch button is, and it is now Gray...is that how it is supposed to be? Since I can't do a Fetch, I assume it will auto-update and either I can no longer do a manual fetch, or the program is smart enough to realize I don't need an update.

In either case, I don't get the error (Win10 Home 64bit).

Just wanted to make sure what I installed is working.

TIA, 73, N0AN
Hasan

Hi Hassan,

the download is done in the background and while it is happening the "Fetch" button is disabled, it gets re-enabled when the download is conformed to be complete, that doesn't happen until the first attempt to highlight a decode.