I expect I will take the 50 MHz rover station out tomorrow morning and try some
50 MHz MSK144 with rc-3 using the call VE7AFZ/R and with NA contest mode turned
on.

I aiming to be on the air by 7:30 am pacific on 50.280 MHz, SH on,15 sec
sequences and Tx first.   I'll beam more or less south from CN89.

73

Mark Spencer
VE7AFZ
netsyn...@gmail.com