Hello, I have WSJT-X (v1.9.1) set up with my Yaseu FTdx9000 to operate full
(not “fake") split and it works great.  WSJT-X seems to always listen on the A
side and set Tx on the B side (no matter how it’s set initially) and moves the
B side Tx freq around in a logical way.

I’m not sure how to set up the corresponding configuration on my Flex.  At
present I have it set to the A slice and listening through DAX 1 on the B slice
(to be “split”).  It makes odd freq adjustments that don’t make sense on the A
Tx slice, never changes Tx to the B slice and never moves the DAX slice choice
no matter how I set it up.  I don’t know what it is assuming and can’t see any
way to “tell it” it’s listening on the B slice.  I don’t know if it assumes
that in setup or something else but seems to work best when set up this way
from a simply making contacts point of view.

If I set Tx and DAX audio both on the A slice (always choosing split in
config), it will actually activate the B slice from time to time but never
set’s DAX audio output from it, or Tx to it.  So it can’t actually be using the
B slice for anything.  Then shortly after it activates it, it deactivates it.

Flex is a drop-down option so I know WSTJ-X “knows” about it, I just know how
it expects the physical radio to be set up to use it in split mode.  Any advice
would be appreciated!  Thanks, Russ KR6W