Hi Steve,

I was not aware of the additional command line flags until your email and a
chat from Jim.  It does increase CPU utilization enough that a Pi can no
longer perform two wsprd decodes on each of the 11 bands, so I have divided
the bands across 2 Pis.
In addition, I have modified my script to completely isolate the decodes
into separate directories.  I am running with C 10000 rather than 5000.  It
seems to cost little in cpu cycles, but I will take your directions on the
optimal values.

Running with those changes  for the last two hours, I can see that KPH2 has
logged 577 spots in the last hour, while KPH has logged only 494 spots.
 These results are so good that I am inclined to switch the calls so that
KPH doesn't fall even further behind you and others in the top spotters
list ;=)

Thanks for all of your excellent work on WSJT-x and WSPR.  This technology
has revived my interest in ham radio after 40 years of dormancy.

73,

Rob
AI6VN

Rob Robinett