And can you confirm you have USB mode selected in WSJTX?Mike

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Tom Ramberg<oh6...@yahoo.com> wrote:   Yes,
I used the FTdx5000 rig entry, in lack of FTdx3000. And no, it did not change
the VFO B to USB on transmit. I didn't notice, so lost two full days of good
FT8 conds from JW-land. And yes, I tested again after I discovered it, and it
repeated itself. Easily avoidable when you know, and "FAKE IT" of course is
safe.
73 de Tom OH6VDA /JW6VDA