Yes it was a different mode before but the highlight by mode is not checked
so shouldn't it just consider it a new call or not a new call without
regard to the mode? Perhaps I don't understand the logic yet ... can you
explain it a little better or do you think it not working yet?

I had already tried both the

Win64 OpenSSL v1.0.2p Light

and

Win64 OpenSSL v1.1.1 Light

but the confusion was the 32 bit version suggested in the pdf I thought
that was a mistake in the manual! Confusing because people will try to get
a 64 bit version if they have that OS, so now I got the right one and it
works!

Mike N5INP