From: John Kludt [mailto:johnnykl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:54 AM
To: WSJT-Dev <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] RTTY roundup dups

David,

Actually I found JTAlters very useful for exactly that reason - dup checking.
But see Joe's note - already handled in RC5 or the GA release.

John

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 11:19 AM David Kjellquist <d...@kjellquist.com
<mailto:d...@kjellquist.com> > wrote:

Has anyone come up with ideas for avoiding dups when using FT8 in a
large contest? JTAlert checks B4 but its display matrix is limited and
not really designed for contest use. N1MM log integration works well but
I don't see that it checks for dups prior actual log entry (not much
help). But, I'm not really N1MM literate so I may be missing something.

JTAlert does preload a call into AClog but I can't check N3FJP contest
logs since N3FJP integration is AClog only.

--
Dave, WB5NHL
5BDXCC, 308 countries confirmed