I scored 4W for ATNO on 20M Fox/Hound today, pretty easily at that. Thanks to
the JT/FT developers once again for helping my DXCC count!

This bring up something I had been thinking about before. It would be nice for
those of us who do not use CAT for whatever reason to have an option to limit
the lowest reply frequency in hound mode to, say, 500 Hz. The AF stages of some
rigs starts to roll off in that region and that can create various problems. I
realize that I could just roll the VFO down a couple hundred Hz but this would
be a simpler solution.

73 es TIA,

-Jim
NU0C

--
The universe we're in will reach absolute zero in three hours. Safe is
relative. - Idris, "The Doctor's Wife"