As you can see from the attached image, this is what I am dealing with.  I
had to increase the font and decoded text sizes to make them easier for me
to read.  This dropdown "most" of the time does not show the complete
frequency.  But on a rare occasion all information is displayed.  Makes it
kinda hard to select frequencies when more than one per band are listed.

The Font is Consolas - Bold - 11
The Decoded Text Font is Consolas - Bold 15

This dialog box needs to be automatically sized based on data and font.
I've learned to live with it, but this would be a welcome adjustment to the
display.

73's

--
George Cotton, WB5JJJ