On 12/11/2018 3:55 PM, Lahra Svare KT9X wrote:
I signed up for the digest version of this list, yet I’m getting 10-20 emails a
day each with 4 to 5 emails in each one. Is there anyway to get ONE daily
digest? I hate to unsubscribe, I love the information - but there’s quite a
volume of individual emails, even for the digest version.  Thanks for any
information any of you can share.

Lahra

As far as I am aware, the "digest" option on this list works properly.

Every email from the list contains this link at the bottom:

Please go there, scroll down nesr the bottom, and check the status of your options to be sure Set Digest Mode is ON.

        -- Joe, K1JT