All that's left is a screen capture of the colors window so we can see what is setup there.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 12/15/2018 5:02 PM, L Barley wrote:
Alrighty then....both the wsjt_log.adi and the all.txt files are present and accounted for.  I opened the all.txt file in notepad and it appears to be in order, so I'm apparently not well and truly stuffed....I hope.

I've saved the preferences both with and without the *Show DXCC, grid, and worked-before status* box checked in the Settings/General tab with no change.  I would do the following:  Save Preferences / Close program / Reboot computer / Open program.

I've also tried different combinations of selections in the Settings/Colors tab varying from all selected to none selected.  My selections on that tab that I use are: "My Call in message", "CQ in message" and "Transmitted message".  They are currently in that order of priority from highest to lowest.

I've also used the "Rescan ADIF Log" from the Settings/Colors tab to see if it would manually pick up the worked before information with no change.....

I've uninstalled all the older versions of WJST-X that were lurking around as well as uninstalled and re-installed v2.0.0.  I then went through the Save Preferences drill as described above as well as the various Settings/Color tab selections and "Rescan ADIF Log" with a "fresh" install and still no change in the worked before status....?

Thanks for the help...

GL 73
Lance
KD4FW