Thank you John and Steve:

So, as I read it, 32 MB is OK functionally, although 14 MB is the new “normal”
for shared memory as far as WSJT X is concerned.

One of the other things I also noticed, just after going to Mojave, was that
the boot-up and log-in times are VERY slow, and opening apps is much slower
than before, as well.

Although the late 2014 Mini does have 4 GB of ram, it is tempting to imagine
that this new system start-up problem may be due  to the enlarged 32MB shared
memory.

If so, that may be at the root of both the super slowness in activating apps,
and the problem I’m seeing with WSJT X 2.0.

Some time ago, when I set up the Mini for 1.9 (maybe earlier), I did set to 32
MB per John notes at the time.  (It was necessary at that time, and then all
ran well.)

I’ll have to see if I can recall the steps to move the allocation down to 14 MB.

73,

Jim
K6MIO/KH6