On 04/01/2019 19:57, Bill Somerville wrote:
it is technically possible for two non-standard callsign stations to have QSO using FT8 in WSJT-X v2.0.0

Hi Luigi,

I should have qualified the statement above. My example is only possible if one of the callsigns is a compound callsign since the suggested exchange requires that some messages contain only the base callsign of that station. Two stations with callsigns like your HB90CXZ cannot exchange reports in the same way as my example above, so a QSO using standard messages is not possible using standard messages in this edge case.