Da: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Inviato: venerdì, 4. gennaio 2019 21:27
A: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Oggetto: Re: [wsjt-devel] Problem usin special prefix and WSJT-X V2.0

On 04/01/2019 19:57, Bill Somerville wrote:
> it is technically possible for two non-standard callsign stations to
> have QSO using FT8 in WSJT-X v2.0.0

Hi Luigi,

I should have qualified the statement above. My example is only possible if
one of the callsigns is a compound callsign since the suggested exchange
requires that some messages contain only the base callsign of that station.
Two stations with callsigns like your HB90CXZ cannot exchange reports in the
same way as my example above, so a QSO using standard messages is not
possible using standard messages in this edge case.

---