Hello MIke & Mike-

"Each sample from the audio buffer (50/per 15 seconds for FT8) should take
roughly 280uS.  I start seeing several samples in each group of 50 take
between 400-700uS.  As a result not all 50 required audio samples are
collected in the time allowed and the period is skipped and the .WAV file
(if turned on) is not written out.  If you turn on Save ALL and you see
missing .WAV files in the directory, this is another symptom. "

Interesting information; I would be interested in the debugging tool used
to display the buffer timing.
Thanks;
Bill W2PKY