Also when switching bands should set VFO-B too for split operation if
appropriate.
Mike

    On Sunday, March 3, 2019, 2:56:29 PM CST, Black Michael via wsjt-devel
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

 Found an undesirable behavior that I think can be easily fixed.
On ICOM rigs hamlib assumes split is always on VFOB to cover rigs without
status commands...as does FLRig (and perhaps others).
If VFO-B is the active VFO and you switch bands on WSJT-X only VFOB gets
set...VFOA does not change...so it appears to do a reverse split and tuning
can, of course, be way off depending on where VFOA is sitting.  Once you click
transmit VFOA does get changed but by then it can be too late for your tuner.
I believe all that we need to do is make VFOA the active VFO when switching
bands before any frequencies are set.  Is there any reason not to make VFOA the
active one?
de Mike W9MDB