Von: Enrique Scheuer
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. April 2019 13:38
An: WSJT software development
Betreff: Re: [wsjt-devel] 2.1.0-rc5 rig changes frequencies

Im having exactly the same issues using Windows 10 and IC7300. Any idea how to
fix it? de Enrique PY2CP

Em ter, 30 de abr de 2019 07:45, K2DBK-WSJT <k2dbk+w...@k2dbk.com> escreveu:
I saw a mention of this on the announcement thread but figured I’d start a new
one: Using FT4, after a few CQs the rig will change to another FT-4 frequency.
Sometimes it’s after a single CQ,  sometimes 2 or 3, but I can’t figure out any
specific  pattern. It just jumped from 80 to 15 (2 CQs) to 20 (1 CQ) to 30 (1
CQ) to 80 (1 CQ) and for whatever reason it’s now staying on 80. (Well, it was,
it went to 17 after about 15 CQs). I played around for a bit and there doesn’t
seem to be any discernable pattern.

When it switches, I can see what looks like a flicker on the band selection
dropdown when this happens,  so I think it’s something related to the controls,
and not an issue with my rig interface. I have no issues on FT8. I dropped the
power to just above zero (so low that I couldn’t hear anything with the rig
monitor on), and still had the issue, so I don’t think it’s RF-related.

I switched back to FT-8 after these issues and other than resetting the audio
input level (I’m running the 64-bit version), I didn’t make any other
adjustments. (I have a separate FT-4 configuration but other than just having
it populated with FT-4 frequencies it’s identical to my default FT-8
configuration.

I’m using an Icom 7600 and haven’t had any issue with rig control errors at
all, either in WSJT-X or elsewhere.

What can I do to help troubleshoot?

                    David, K2DBK
                    http://k2dbk.blogspot.com