The latest JTAlert has this feature.  You can set several DT error time
limits to be highlighted in red in the WSJTx Band Activity window of the
drifting station's DT.

If a station sees lots of red in the DT column, hopefully they would take
notice and figure out they are out of sync.

WB5JJJ - George