If a restart of WSJT-X does not recover than it sounds like your USB sound
device is locking up.If that's true just unplugging it and plugging it back in
would recover the audio (with a restart of WSJT-X too of course).
You may want to uninstall an reinstall your USB sound card.  WIndows updates
for USB are know to mess things up.
Mike

P.S.According to my notes the transmit side of the 590SG needs this:
Menu 71 = 1Menu 72 = 2
Windows playback audio -20 to -25 dB with the ALC meter on the just bouncing a
bit.

    On Wednesday, July 3, 2019, 04:52:13 PM CDT, Hasan al-Basri