What web browser do you use?  There aren't a lot of these report so it doesn't
seem like this is a common problem otherwise we'd hear more about it5.
There has to be something in common.
So what does your audio path look like?  Rig, sound card, USB Hub?, PC model.
de Mike W9MDB

    On Saturday, July 6, 2019, 02:32:27 PM CDT, Rick Drexel <rdre...@msn.com>