On 7/28/19 6:00 PM, Ron WV4P wrote:

Hi Ron, Andy & all,

Way to much credit has been given to the ability of Operators. Hold TX should be checked by default and Deep in the menu to turn it off... Then, upon rebooting it should again default to on.

In addition, I recommend to check, from time to time, if this holded own TX frequency is still a judicious choice.