Today it happened 4-5 times , but after I have sendt the reply 3-4-5 times
without a reply - I just hit the Tx6 for new CQ and his reply showing straight
away
Like the sone

140115 -24 0.2 1000 ~ OE4KSF WA1WXC FN31
140130 Tx 1000 ~ WA1WXC OE4KSF -24
140200 Tx 1000 ~ WA1WXC OE4KSF -24
140230 Tx 1000 ~ WA1WXC OE4KSF -24
140245 -24 0.2 1000 ~ OE4KSF WA1WXC R-14
140300 Tx 1000 ~ WA1WXC OE4KSF RR73

After my 3’d reply I just hitting the Tx 6 button for a new CQ, and his reply
pop straight inn.

I have tested it as after 5 or 6 replies from me, and the same happening

Its just as if I enter the Tx 6 button or something else - the SW do decode the
buffer a last time , and then it finds the reply ??? - just guessing :-)

Regards
Steinar Fremme

___
E-mail: stei...@fremme.at