Here is another one , but this time I only waited for two frames:

141930 Tx 1000 ~ CQ OE4KSF JN87
142000 Tx 1000 ~ CQ OE4KSF JN87
141945 -14 0.1 1000 ~ OE4KSF KM2G EL87
142000 Tx 1000 ~ KM2G OE4KSF -14
142030 Tx 1000 ~ KM2G OE4KSF -14
142045 -14 0.1 1001 ~ OE4KSF KM2G R-16
142100 Tx 1000 ~ KM2G OE4KSF RR73

You see - it has not stated on my new CQ - probably because the SW found his
reply - and the continued the sequence - and that’s all ok

For now when I see my reply sequence for two replies - I now just press the CQ
(Tx 6) - and dont bather to look for more of them before hitting the CQ - Then
they normally shows up straight away ;-)
Regards
Steinar Fremme

___
E-mail: stei...@fremme.at