And for QSO parties that are NOT in the USA?

RSGB has a couple they introduced this year - doesn’t support FT? yet but it
will come.

Pretty sure the abbreviations used for USA states will not match up with other
countries.  The developers, if they are going to support QSO parties, will be
looking at the global picture.

Tom

--
73’s