I retested with version 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 and I am still getting crashes
using the flrig interface to my FT857.

Again, if somebody could provide some pointers about how to create a debug
build that I can step through, I would try to narrow down the problem. I
found information about how to create a trace file, but I assume in this
case, I need a bit more information than what the trace file can provide.

Karl Heinz Kremer
PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More...

k...@khk.net
http://www.khkonsulting.com