On 2/27/20 7:55 AM, Iztok Saje wrote:

Hi Iztok,

Asking people to upload ALL.TXT instead of cabrillo LOG was
discussed as well, maybe even real time. It is not yet time.

In my opinion, the uploading OP of the log should make the necessary
verifications before uploading. A little utility program, issuing some
warnings while running a verification of the concerned time interval of
ALL.TXT could be a good idea.

Good practice is to keep repeating RR73 till some other activity
from called station is heard, like CQ or calling somebody else.

Sometimes a QSO cannot be completed, e.g. because of deep and slow QSB.
Then we consider this QSO as incomplete. Later, the propagation can
change and the first QSO can then be completed because the DX station is
still trying, although we have made some QSO's in the meantime. This can be the reason of what you are calling "parallel QSO's".

Best wishes,
Claude (DJ0OT)