Try again...I removed a new function that was in test...will have to move it to
a different place.
The "Rig busy" should only be at rigctl startup...if it shows elsewhere I'd
like to see where it so if you could provide some debug with "-vvvvv -Z" it
would help.
Contact me off-list please as this is not a WSJT-X problem.
de Mike W9MDB

    On Monday, March 16, 2020, 11:13:58 AM CDT, Claude Frantz
<claude.fra...@bayern-mail.de> wrote:

 On 3/16/20 3:32 PM, Claude Frantz wrote:

> On 3/16/20 2:52 PM, Black Michael via wsjt-devel wrote:
>
>> Try again...I fixed it.
>> de Mike W9MDB
>
> Many thanks, Mike. "make test" passes all 4 tests now. I will continue
> my test with WSJT-X.

What I have done further:

(as user root, in the hamlib directory) make install
ldconfig

(using my normal account, in the wsjtx/build directory) make
(as user root, in the wsjtx/build directory) make install
ldconfig

Now, on the air... This unusual delay is still present. The console
output "Hamlib: newcat_get_cmd: Rig busy" also.

I returned to wsjtx/build directory, then "make clean", make and the
same as above.

Now, on the air again... The console output "Hamlib: newcat_get_cmd: Rig
busy" is still here. At the program start, the frequency is set as
expected, now. The delay seems to have a normal value now. Calling CQ
results in some reports on pskreporter.

Many thanks, Mike ! Many thanks, Bill !

Best wishes,
Claude (DJ0OT)