On 3/16/20 5:45 PM, Black Michael via wsjt-devel wrote:

Hi Mike,

If you're using a device other than "Hamlib NET rigctl" in WSJT-X...yes.....You
do need to rebuild hamlib first of course

Of course, I have to rebuild hamlib, but my question was related to the rebuild of wsjtx. I have seen previously, that I had to rebuild wsjtx after the rebuild of hamlib, in order to have the modifications applied.

Try again...I removed a new function that was in test...will have to
move it to a different place.

Do I have to rebuild wsjtx after this change ?

I have rebuilt hamlib only and I have seen no change in the behaviour.

Best wishes,
Claude (DJ0OT)