On 24/06/2020 19:17, Joe WA6AXE wrote:
I need to report a BUG in the newest ver 2.2.2. (64 bit) ...

When the program MAKES the wsjtx_log.adi file .. There is an ERROR in the
beginning of the adi file ..
The current version 2.2.2 writes:
WSJT-X ADIF Export<eh>
it SHOULD be written as:
WSJT-X ADIF Export<eoh>

The <eoh> is currently shown as <eh>

This is causing some problem when 3rd party BRIDGE programs try to IMPORT the INFO from the adi file ...
Can we pse correct this?? TIA!!

73 Joe wa6axe

Hi Joe,

thanks for the issue report. I can confirm this is a defect which is only in v2.2.2, it is corrected for the next release. You can work around it by editing the wsjtx_log.adi file to correct the end of header marker. The header is only written when a new file is created, which should only be when a new installation is set up. Sorry for the inconvenience.