From: Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 2:15 PM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] BUG Report for WSJT-X Ver 2.2.2 - 64 bit

On 24/06/2020 19:17, Joe WA6AXE wrote:
> I need to report a BUG in the newest ver 2.2.2. (64 bit) ...
>
> When the program MAKES the wsjtx_log.adi file .. There is an ERROR in the
> beginning of the adi file ..
> The current version 2.2.2 writes:
> WSJT-X ADIF Export<eh>
> it SHOULD be written as:
> WSJT-X ADIF Export<eoh>
>

> The <eoh> is currently shown as <eh>
>
> This is causing some problem when 3rd party BRIDGE programs try to
> IMPORT the INFO from the adi file ...
> Can we pse correct this?? TIA!!
>
> 73 Joe wa6axe

Hi Joe,

thanks for the issue report. I can confirm this is a defect which is
only in v2.2.2, it is corrected for the next release. You can work
around it by editing the wsjtx_log.adi file to correct the end of header
marker. The header is only written when a new file is created, which
should only be when a new installation is set up. Sorry for the
inconvenience.