Done and restarted.  Since it seems to only crash when the bands busy, I
reduced Decode to Normal.  No effect.

I’ve never seen the bands so busy with FT8/4 sigs.  That’s wonderful to see.

From: Black Michael via wsjt-devel [mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 7:58 AM
To: WSJT software development; Roy Gould
Cc: Black Michael
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] FD FT4 crashing

You have to edit the wsjt-x adi file and replace the "<eh>" with "<eoh>"

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, June 28, 2020, 09:56:30 AM CDT, Roy Gould <roygou...@gmail.com
<mailto:roygou...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I also had crashes on FT4 all the way out and had to restart the program. I got
a message about invalid header in the log. I wish I had written down exactly
what it said. Eventually it would not read the log at all so all of my contacts
showed as not being previously worked.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 8:49 AM James Brown <email.jabr...@gmail.com