Even after filing in exchange fields still got the same error.
Morris WA4MIT

     On Sunday, June 28, 2020, 01:10:39 PM CDT, John Zantek <j...@zantek.net>
wrote:

 The Sent Exchange field is empty, which is why it objects.  It didn't get
populated during the session when NA5D sent an R (Tx3), which  pushed your
session into a premature RR73.  BUT....why should that field ever be empty
while in a contest mode?

-----Original Message-----
From: Morris Wideman via wsjt-devel [mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 10:51 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Morris Wideman
Subject: [wsjt-devel] iNVALIDE DATA

While trying to log a FD FT4 contact twice now I have been unable to log
contacts due to getting this type error. Both time using FT4 mode and both
stations were late calling or responding to my answer of their CQ FD.
I had to manually enter each QSO what am I doing wrong why will this not log.
Using JTAlert and latest HRD.
Thanks 73 Morris WA4MIT