Bill, will this work?

On Jun 28, 2020, at 1:23 PM, Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com> wrote:

Hi Gary,

a crash report would be very helpful please?

On 28/06/2020 16:56, Gary Rogers wrote:
It’s happening on Mac Catalina as well. Happened maybe four times in an hour and a half on 20m FT4 last night when band was very busy. Running a simple setup FT 857D, WSJT-X as cat control, signal link for audio, JT bridge, grid tracker and RUMlogNG. Was using deep decode with ap enabled.

Sent from my iPhone