Il 25/01/21 11:45, Joe Taylor ha scritto:
The fourth public candidate release of WSJT-X 2.3.0 is now available for download and use by beta testers.  Changes from the third release candidate are minimal; they are described in the Release Notes here:

https://physics.princeton.edu//pulsar/k1jt/Release_Notes.txt

Links to installation packages for Windows, Linux, and Macintosh are available here:
https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx.html

Scroll down to find "Candidate release:  WSJT-X 2.3.0-rc4".

You can also download the packages from our SourceForge site:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt/files/
It may take a short time for the SourceForge site to be updated.

We expect to make a General Availability (GA) release of WSJT-X 2.3.0 very soon.

WSJT-X is licensed under the terms of Version 3 of the GNU General Public License (GPL).  Development of this software is a cooperative project to which many amateur radio operators have contributed.  If you use our code, please have the courtesy to let us know about it.  If you find bugs or make improvements to the code, please report them to us in a timely fashion.

We hope you will enjoy using this beta release of WSJT-X 2.3.0. Please report bugs by following instructions found here in the User Guide: https://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.3.0-rc4.html#_bug_reports

 -- 73 from Joe, K1JT; Bill, G4WJS; Steve, K9AN; and Nico, IV3NWV

For me something has broken the PTT control which had been resolved thanks to Mike (in Cc) with a new version of Hamlib.

Thanks anyway for the new version, now I can see the translation to F/H "Rx all check-box" (Thanks Bill!)

---
*73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ (former IK5BCU)*
**