Hi all,
Beta tester feedback.  Installed win 32 bit .exe no issues on Win 7 in a
Parallels VM on a 2011 Mac Mini running Catalina.  As one of the tiny handful
of users with a Genesis G11 SDR, all rig control functions seem to be working
as previously with TS-2000 emulation.

Just a thought, and I am sure it has been mentioned in the past but I don't
always read the forum--would you consider a feature where the Watchdog timeout
has a "last chance" reset, whereby, if you get an answer to the final Tx you
make before timeout, it would reset?  Possibly this should be made an option,
since I understand the purpose of the watchdog is partly to have a hard
shutdown to protect equipment.

Also I am looking for a chance to try FST4-60 on 160m.  Have not seen any use
yet.

Great job , as always.  thanks--
Dave K1SX