Yes but I am busy with 10 or so callers and want to get the logging done and the call area flagged green as worked. So I hit it again for another 73 cycle to bring up the log window, ok then onto the next. It happens enough to be annoying.

On 17/2/21 5:15 am, da...@beauchesne.net wrote:

Adrian,

Regarding your “need to rework the station”, all the data you need to log the QSO is in WSJT-X’s ALL.TXT file.  I occasionally have to use that to record a QSO.

David, AK2L

*From:* Adrian <vk4...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 16, 2021 12:01
*To:* WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
*Subject:* Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJT-x2.3.0 Anwser problem

The problem I am having with v2.3.0 is the auto log popup sometimes not working on the RR73 or 73, and a need to rework the station to get the logging popup. The effect is random and not often.

The Call 1st feature you describe always works here on v2.3.0, but I also have the checkbox in settings to force 1st call on CQ